Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching up with June! Week One & Two

They were just a excited to head out on the following Sunday night to see their sis, and bro-in-law in Arvada. It was our first time to see their house that they bought last year. It is very compact and cute. Dale's sis Deb and Gary came up from California and met us there. We spent our time doing some projects for Autumn, me, gardening, Gary with a little help from Dale did some general maintenance work and put in a new light fixture.


The guys went hiking and the ladies went shopping. We all went down to Boulder and watched some street performers. There was the guy who put 3 kids(two of mine) in a 20X20X20 box and than put the himself in there. He also put himself folded in half though this small barrel. He definately had the most inspiring street performance that we saw.




Thursday we took the kids to Heritage Square Amusment Park. The older kids spent the most time on the grand prix cars and the little girls enjoyed all the other rides. Friday, Dale and I were off for a night in Colorado Springs. We did some site seeing in Manitou Springs Friday and spent Saturday site seeing in Cripple Creek.







Days fly by and turn to weeks, and thus our future disappears into our past. I started this blog as a way of journaling my history and if I stop, so will my recorded history stop. Time to update the month of June. The first week of June was busy with end of school activities. Field trips, awards ceremonies and the kindergarten circus. Chantel was the balance beam girl and unfortunately as cute as the circus was and as good as Chantel was, my camera didn't cooperate and the battery died and I only got the beginning on video. I embedded the video for those that want to see it. I went on a field trip with the kindergarten class the following Monday and the very same night left on a 3 week vacation to Colorado.
The first stop was to our annual church convention in Nebraska. It was real nice to get many precious things there and seen some special friends that we get to see there. It was incredibly rainy so I didn't take many pics there.The kids have a good time and always want to go back the next year.


3 comments:

Raimie said...

Dear Diane,
F. is still talking about "her-friend" from Antioch! Your girls were such crack-ups, we really enjoyed them.

Love,
Felicity's Mom in NE

Anonymous said...

I know where you are and I'm gonna get you

Orson said...

Hi,I am Orson from China. I am new here ,and I think we can be good friends if you don`t mind it. You know, my English is bad. So I need to learn more.I was wondering the fonts is Chinese or English when another friend view my blog. And may I ask how I can change the page to English. I mean , my fonts is Chinese.